Saturday, March 21, 2009

My Holidays

Hi since it is a holiday so I'm sure that some of you guys are going to out station for sight seeing or go out with your family or visiting other countries. I spent my holiday going to a wonderful workshop where by i have learn many great things about how to live my life in a better way. I have also learn that how to become a great leader, how to improve my memory skill and how to have a the right attitude to study. Furthermore, I have met many wonderful people in this workshop so here are them:

Aisyah is making fun of me T.T

Form the left: Beatrice , Coco & Rose(my coordinator)

This is Coco's team mind map nice isn't it

This is Jaspreet he is a wonderful person to meet

Here are some wonderful ladies are posing ^.^

4 comments:

  1. Seem like you have learn something new this holidays. Congrats! And I do welcome you to the blogging community.

    You got their number? O.0

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Tom : thx i hope we were there too ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  3. cool
    didn't waste your holidays nway
    xd

    -claira-

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ claira: hahaha yea time is gold use it till the max!!!

    ReplyDelete