Saturday, March 21, 2009

Outing to Jusco Balakong

Hi today went to Jusco Balakong to have another viewing for that movie "Race To Witch Mountain". Me and my family went there because my little sis and bro they still haven't watch them so my mom insist on bringing them to see that movie. We got there and we bought the ticket and look we still have time so i went to "Popular Bookstore" to see is there any books for me to enrich my knowledge howI hope guys out there know what is best for us to live our life well?? Anyway we got hungry so we went to KFC to refill our empty belly. We are nearly late for the movie so we rush to the cinema. Phew.... we got there in time before the movie start. I will let the picture do the talking for now..

This is the cinema poster i can't take the cinema poster so i google it >.<

This is the cinema ticket ^.^

WOW KFC is really packed

This our meal at KFC

This is how KFC looks like at Jusco Balakong

This is the "Popular" I went to

Here u guys i won't be so selfish by watch the movie all alone i will share with u all but trailler only ^.^ sorry can't video the movie down it would be illegal .

2 comments:

  1. race to witch mountain!!!
    love it!!!

    -claira-

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Claira : yea the movie rocks!! THE ROCK IS DAMN FUNNY MAN!!

    ReplyDelete