Wednesday, March 25, 2009

NO SKIRT!!!

What is this no skirt?? Today my school something special has happen u know some school on Wednesday we need to wear our special uniform right? So today alot girls have been called out due to they are wearing skirt? Do you guys think that this is fair? Yea I have check the rule book state there girl aren't allow to wear skirt but those are just for the malay's right? Cause they are not allow to show thier hands or legs out to public. If my school make another new rule says that girls need to wear pants they guys will be very sad T.T

3 comments:

  1. That's our school rules unless we have a student body that try and convince the the teachers and the principal.

    I rule of order I want to wear my own clothes to school.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Tom : pray hard man that we can wear our own clothes to school :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't think that is possible even after a million years.

    ReplyDelete