Saturday, March 28, 2009

Outing whit my best friend SHAWN!!

Today it was a rush for since this morning i when to school then got extra add maths class then have hand ball training. After that i need to rush home to take a quick bath then rush to time square to meet him. Awww the main agenda goin there is to watch the just release movie "Knowing". You guys it is a must watch movie no doubt, this movie is very meaningful I got touch I hope some of you all take the iniciatif to watch the movie I will let the pic do the talking for now:


This the movie i have watch with Shawn

PROVE!!

See Shawn play polo scary

Me playing polo

We just started the game

This is where we have our lunch

I won't be so selfish so i will share with you all the trailer of "Knowing"

2 comments:

  1. I have been waiting for this movie since last year and you know what!? It worth it! I like the concept for the movie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. err...u meant playing 'pool' right?

    ReplyDelete